Girlfriend is Better (live version) by Talking Heads
2. When you were growing up, what profession did you want to get into? Did you end up doing it?
Fireman & writer. I grew out of the first one but not the second.
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What is your biggest fear (or what are you most afraid of)?
5. What is YOUR nickname for your significant other/spouse?
My cats are my significant others and their nicknames are all based on non-dairy desserts.
6. What is your biggest weakness?
7. What was your favorite job you ever worked?
Working at a record store.
8. If you had the ability to travel back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
Um, I've already talked about this before in a previous journal entry and I really don't want to drag it all out again.
9. What movie do you think best parallels your life?
10. Which would you rather do: walk in on your parents having sex, or wet your pants in front of your co-workers?
Walk in on my parents having sex.
11. Say you meet and begin dating someone. You really like them and think this could be the one. Then they tell you they used to be the opposite sex. What do you do?
Well, if I really like them and think this could be the one, I would probably give it a chance.....I'm not sure...
2. Who is your favorite comedian?
My sister, karmajones
13. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Camping next to water in an area away from people.
14. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, garlic, extra cheese
15. Least favorite household chore to do?
16. What is your favorite meal?
17. What one thing could you not live without?
18. Do you spoil your significant other/spouse more than they spoil you?
Hell yes, those ungrateful, little fur balls!
19. What is your favorite cuss word/phrase?
20. What is your biggest "guilty pleasure"?
Chocolate fu-fu coffee drinks.
Bonus: If you were President of the United States for one week, what laws would you enact or change?
After quivering in a corner and begging God to help me I would probably de-criminalize marijuana, legalize civil unions for gays, enact stricter environmental protection laws, enact a law that would encourage the manufacture of fuel efficient cars and trucks and penalize those that don't, enact a law regarding voter run-offs (which would enable people to list a second choice candidate when voting for any particular office) and I don't know what else.